'Football 101: Chalk Talk for Ladies' Returns July 30
The event will be held Tuesday, July 30, from 6-9 p.m., in the Touchdown Terrace.
June 28, 2013
HATTIESBURG, Miss. - The Southern Miss football program, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, is putting on a Football 101: Chalk Talk for Ladies Clinic, Tuesday, July 30, from 6-9 p.m., in the Touchdown Terrace of Carlisle-Faulkner Field at Roberts Stadium.
Female fans will get a chance to learn about the game of football from Southern Miss coach Todd Monken. The Southern Miss cheerleaders and mascot, Seymour, will also be in attendance. Other activities during the evening include:
- A fashion show
- A delicious dinner and the ability to purchase unique Southern Miss merchandise and gifts
- A photo taken with Coach Monken
- Receive a free commemorative T-shirt
- Get the opportunity to experience first-hand what Golden Eagles players do on game day by running through the tunnel with the fog
- Special raffle
- Silent auction
- Door prizes available all throughout the evening
Cost to attend is $25 for Spirit of Women and Eagle Club members or $35 for non-members. Limited space is available. Anyone registered by July 15 will be entered into a drawing for a prize package which includes a Coach Monken autographed football, four tickets to the first home game and four passes to Eagle Village.
Please call Spirit of Women at 601-288-4968 for more information or to register. Visa and Mastercard accepted. The registration deadline is July 27.