Sept. 14, 2013
- Today's captains were defensive back Kalan Reed, defensive back David Bertucci, wide receiver Markese Triplett and defensive lineman Khyri Thornton.
- Arkansas won the toss and received the kickoff.
- Today's attendance was 63,067.
- This was the first-ever meeting between Southern Miss and Arkansas.
- The Golden Eagles are now 34-107-3 all-time against the current members of the Southeastern Conference.
- Southern Miss' three points were the fewest scored since scoring three at Alabama in 2004.
- It was also the first time that the Golden Eagles were held without a touchdown since 2006 against Virginia Tech.
- Southern Miss rushed 31 times for a season-high 119 yards.
- Quarterback Allan Bridgford connected on 17-of-33 for 133 yards.
- Wide receiver Marquise Ricard caught a 30-yard pass from Bridgford in the first quarter, the longest reception of his career.
- Running back Jalen Richard rushed 14 times for a career-high 94 yards.
- Arkansas' 10 points in the first half are the fewest first half points Southern Miss has given up this year.
- Defensive back Kelsey Douglas recorded his first career interception in the first quarter.
- Linebacker Alan Howze set a career-high with 16 tackles.
- Linebacker Terrick Wright set a career-high with 10 tackles.
- Defensive back DeBarriaus Miller recorded 12 tackles, his second straight game with double-digit tackles.
Special Teams Notes
|Follow SouthernMissFootball:||Follow @SouthernMissFB|