March 9, 2014
- A.J. Glasshof's 1 2/3 innings was the shortest start by a Golden Eagle starter this season.
- Southern Miss has turned a double play in each of the last seven games and had turned 10 of the team's season total of 12 over that span.
- The Golden Eagles tallied a season-high four doubles in the game and Tim Lynch collected the first two double game of his career.
- Lynch tied a career-high with three hits.
- Jake Winston threw a career-high 4 2/3 innings, lowering his ERA to 1.32 as he did not allow a run.
|Follow Southern Miss Baseball:||Follow @SouthernMissBSB|