Circle of Champions
The Circle of Champions program is a comprehensive membership program for The University of Southern Mississippi's top-tier athletics donors who strive for excellence within the university's athletics programs. Since 1999, this program has raised more than $80 million toward scholarship endowments and other significant facility improvements to M.M. Roberts Stadium/Carlisle-Faulkner Field, Reed Green Coliseum, Pete Taylor Park/Hill Denson Field to include the new clubhouse and suites, new tennis courts, new Softball Complex and Stadium, and several other smaller-scale facility upgrades. The Circle of Champions program is administered through the Southern Miss Athletic Foundation, which carries the classification of a 501(c)(3) organization for tax purposes.
HOW MUCH MUST YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Individual (donor and spouse) Commitment
- $12,500 per year for 10 years (total: $125,000)
- $112,500 lump sum payment up front.
- After 10 years, member must contribute a minimum of $1,500 to the Eagle Club yearly to continue receiving parking and seating benefits.
Business/Corporate (two points of contact and spouses) Commitment
- $15,000 per year for 15 years (total:$225,000)
- $200,000 lump sim payment up front.
- After 15 years, member must contribute a minimum of $3,000 to the Eagle Club to continue receiving parking and seating benefits.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CIRCLE OF CHAMPIONS
- First priority to purchase premium and suite luxury seating (based on availability)
- First priority when purchasing premium away-game tickets, conference championship tickets, bowl game tickets and tickets to other post season athletics events.
- Two football game day parking passes when season tickets are purchased.
- Invitations to VIP events, socials and receptions.
- Invitation to annual Circle of Champions football weekend getaway.
- Yearly gift from the Director of Athletics.
- Special recognition in the Athletic Center Circle of Champions Courtyard and football game program.
- Circle of Champions ring for men and pendant for women.
- Special recognition on the field during a football game when commitment to the Circle of Champions program is made.