Southern Miss Youth Cheer Clinic Set for Oct. 29
Annual Event to take place as part of Homecoming Game
HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- The Southern Miss cheerleaders will hold their annual Youth Cheer Clinic, presented by ACE Cheer Company, on Saturday, Oct. 29 from 1 p.m. -- 3 p.m., at the Payne Center on the Southern Miss campus for children ages 4-years-old to 8th grade.
Registration opens at 12 noon for the cheer clinic prior to the Homecoming football game (6 p.m.) against Marshall. Registration for the clinic includes the following:
* Pre-game cheerleading clinic with Southern Miss Cheerleaders
* Pre-game on-field performance with Southern Miss Cheerleaders (must have a game ticket in order to perform during pre-game)
* Walk with Southern Miss Cheerleaders in Eagle Walk two hours prior to kickoff
* Receive a 2016 Southern Miss Cheer Clinic t-shirt
* Water provided during the clinic
* Reduced group ticket pricing for participants and family and friends of participant
* A 2016 Southern Miss Cheerleading poster
The price of the clinic is $35 for the cheer clinic AND a game ticket or $25 for the clinic only. The pre-registration deadline for the cheer clinic is Monday, Oct. 24 by 5 p.m. Please note that a $5 increase will be added for those that register following the pre-registration deadline. Walk-ups are welcome on the day of the clinic with registration beginning at 12 noon on Saturday, Oct. 29 at the Payne Center.
*If your junior cheerleader already has a season ticket or ticket to the game it is not necessary for them to purchase a package with a game ticket for them. They can use that ticket to gain admittance to the game and the pre-game performance.
For more information, please contact Tanner Morris, Graduate Assistant for Sports Marketing at 601-266-6551 or via email at Tanner.Morris@usm.edu. Completed forms may also be faxed to the attention of Sports Marketing to 601-266-6595.